2012 World Coffee Championships in Vienna – Results
World Coffee Events (WCE)
, founded by the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE)
and the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
, organised this year the 2012 World Coffee Championships that were held from 12th to 15th June, 2012 in Vienna, Austria.
Earlier today, after the final round of each event, the results were published.
World Brewers Cup:
1) Matt Perger, Australia
2) Andy Sprenger, United States
3) Christos Loukakis, Greece (02:05:30 in the video)
World Barista Championship:
1) Raul Rodas, Guatemala
2) Fabrizio Sención Ramírez, Mexico
3) Colin Harmon, Ireland
4) Miki Suzuki, Japan
5) Stefanos Domatiotis, Greece (03:51:40 in the video)
6) Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood, United Kingdom
World Cup Tasters:
1) Cory Andreen, Germany
2) Tassos Moschopoulos, Greece (video)
3) Kim Ossenblok, Spain
Taf team performed exceptionally well!
The results of all contestants show what Greeks are really able to achieve…